Monday, June 7, 2010

Tidy at Last and Ready for New Creations


Well, this weekend was very productive.  I rearranged inventoried and organized my studio, it was a BIG job to say the least.  Now it is done.  My Batik creating area and light table.  Picture idea file underneath.

 Sitting on the work table are two cat Quilts for some of my favorite furry friends.  The binding on the edges needs to be done for them to be complete.  Quilt fabrics are stashed behind the quilt in drawers.


 Cat Quilts.  They are made from cut off parts of another quilt.  Perfect for kitty's favorite spot on the bed or window sill.


Quilting Supplies were checked and reorganized as were Batiking, watercolor and fabric painting.
I look forward to starting something new soon.
Here is a peek at the New Improved Setting.  Resources waiting to be turned into creative masterpieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment